Term Time Group Lessons:
To enrol, please visit our enrolment site: https://www.clubenrolment.com/NeilBailey/
Club enrolment is a simple and easy to follow application that allows you to create your own Neil Bailey Swimming account – add your children’s details and then choose from a variety of payment options, using an industrial strength payment solution.
Please note as you use this application it will send an e-mail to the e-mail address chosen for you to establish your login account. Simply follow the link to set up the account with password protection. Your email address will be used for future updates from Neil Bailey Swimming including session cancelations and themed lesson reminders.
- To start your enrolment please enter the lesson venue in the ‘club location’ box.
- Enter ‘Cedar Park’ – for Mixed Ability Group Lessons in Hazlemere.
- Enter ‘High March’ – for Mixed Ability Group Lessons or Performance Swimming in Beaconsfield.
- You can now select the day and time of your chosen lesson, then simply enter your child’s name and further personal details.
- Please remember to include details of your child’s allergies, additional needs or any important information we should know about them. If there is nothing to share please type ‘NONE’ in the box.
- You can now select your chosen method of payment.
- Please make a note of your ClubEnrolment log in details for future reference.
If you have any problems enrolling please contact us by emailing – firstname.lastname@example.org